2010年3月10日星期三

"Technical Security" in a basketful of origin alias

"At first, it seems with this alias is" rogue poor woman "inside it, I am a little do not remember clearly! Is no reason why, in fact, fun Well!" Hong Kong film fans know that writers "Technical Security" is the name of the frequency of high, and that the same like the alias "is not a woman" Jing exist side by side;

In fact, nature loves to play the Jeffrey Lau, may not the only one alias, chatting about this topic, he is also immense interest, "" 91 Condor Heroes, "where I shall take the name 'Li Da-wei';" 92 Black Rose of the Black Rose "li I nominal 'Jin Sun-yu of the'; to "permanence" in which I use is 'Liu Yuming' name, one is fun Well, there is a reason that I was a film (referring to "Winner") has just broken box office records Well, I wanted to try this, can others do not know with a name, not the big-name directors making movies, to see the final selling good, 'Li Da-wei' is also a director, when the little-known, 'Jin Sun-yu of the 'is my crew, a staff member,' Liu Yuming 'is not this person, this is Andy helped me think, is an invented name; the results of these three films are also selling well, otherwise I will suffer the. " Jeffrey Lau year, the bridge (Cantonese mile "compiled scripts" means) does not by common sense out the card, act in a similar surprise.

没有评论:

发表评论